Romance is in the air, and nothing says I love you like a big kiss. Prepare your pout for some holiday pecks with only the best products that are safe for both you, and those you choose to plant one on. We’ve found something for everyone and every need, so you can ditch the nasty chems once and for all, and choose to have soft, smooth, and luscious lips without compromising quality or your health.
1. For Sensational Healing – When your lips need a little extra TLC, get your heal on with worldBELIEVE’s cell-regenerating salve that provides soothing and relief for any lip irritations. Made with ingredients you can actually pronounce, you can have a natural, confident, beautiful smile in no time.
2. For a Night Out – Every fashionista knows the right lip colour is the ultimate finishing touch to any great outfit. ILIA gives you all of the colour you desire for a night on the town sans lead and other toxic ick. With lush organic ingredients, you’ll for sure feel as great as you look.
3. For Ultimate Hydration – Coconut oil is not just for the kitchen. We use Maison Orphee Virgin Coconut Oil as a lip balm, but you can also mix with coconut sugar to gently exfoliate dry, chapped lips. It’s time to leave coconut scented products behind and start using the real thing.
4. For a Moisturizing Tint – We love these little twist tubes of colorganics Lip Tints so much, we have them in every shade. The hemp oil feels great and it’s just the perfect little tint of colour.
5. For Mother and Daughter – When daughters go to reach for mom’s lipstick, be sure they’re grabbing something you can both feel great about. Graydon’s Lip Stuff smells amazing, feels great on, and they don’t apply as bright as they look so they’re perfect for kids too.
6. For Multi -Purpose Maven – When you can’t fit all of your cosmetics into your clutch, rms lip2cheek is the best to pack for touch ups on the go. Perfect for both polished lips and rosy cheeks.
7. For Him – Because he needs one product that does it all, Badger Balm travel size lip balms (which are now USDA Certified Organic) are the best for men because not only is it a super moisturizing lip balm, but it can also be used to refresh dry skin anywhere on the body (and you can even reuse the metal tin once you’re done with it!).
Look great. Feel better. Now you’re ready to give some safe smooches!