Drinking organic smoothies is good. And, they are good for you. By drinking them, and raving about them to others, you will inspire more good, which is naturally good for us all. So, we figured we’d put a little inspiration together for you to use, and share. It’s always best to continually improve, right?
- Use frozen fruit instead of fresh (available year round)
- Use food-grade, organic, essential oils (peppermint is really good in a chocolaty green smoothie)
- Change up your liquid base
- Add more vegetables (try squash, it’s a great thickener)
- Freeze your favourite “adds” (from wheatgrass to cultured coconut) into ice cubes and throw them in. It adds all of the goodness, plus froth and chill
- Add a crunchy toppingto the finished glass (and a sprinkle of cinnamon)
- Eat with a spoon in a bowl instead of a glass
- Sip up safely through a reusable (and super durable) glass straw
- Freeze into “popsicles” or make into ice cream
- Make a huge one and enjoy as a family
Our Smoothie Guide is all about being open-minded and trying as many super foods as possible. We’ve made it easy for you by creating pages with little tick boxes – you can make sure you get to trying everything…at least once. And, because we pride ourselves on being a little unconventional, we’ve given you a rating scale from 1-11 for each ingredient, and obviously, we hope many things rank above 10!
Drink and be well!
IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS ORGANIC!
SUPPORT YOUR HEALTH AND THE FOOD SYSTEM WE ALL NEED.