The Borden Team is marketing the BaaLLS out of this new product, and also came up with the idea, developed the concept, designed the branding (and this website), wrote the copy, and of course is in charge of the ultimate customer service (oh, this is a fun hobby on the side of their daily work!).
“For years I’ve been trying to find a smart, healthy alternative for plastic dryer balls or toxic dryer sheets. After some research, common sense, and creativity (what we do everyday here), we decided as a team to put a product on the market that would save us time, money, health and the planet,” adds Lisa Borden, owner and idea girl at Borden Communications in Toronto.
The Borden Team believes if you choose to get your own set of BaaLLS, you will also be getting safe and happy laundry cycles for years to come.
All about BaaLLS
• Reduces drying time by 40% for a full load
• Reduces static cling
• Softens clothes
• No chemicals used – no residue left on clothing to be released into the air
• Unscented (but can infuse with your favourite essential oil easily)
• 100% Certified Organic Wool (doesn’t harbor bacteria)
• Great for people with sensitive skin and the eco-intelligent citizen
• BaaLLS are lovingly handmade in North America
• The 100% Organic Cotton drawstring bag is devotedly handcrafted in Canada
• Concept, artwork and marketing is enthusiastically created by the team at Borden Communications in Canada
Why do you need BaaLLS?
When we wash and then dry our clothes, we assume that our laundry is sanitary and fresh – but how clean is it really?
Fabric softeners, dryer sheets and ever dryer balls made from PVC, contain some not-so-snuggly ingredients that are doing a lot of harm to our health and even our planet! Although these products are marketed to make us believe that the warm fuzzy bunnies, teddy bears, or babies are safe and comforting, we often overlook the fine print telling us that they contain hazardous chemicals.
We dry ourselves with the towels, sleep on the pillow cases, and wear the undergarments that we wash daily – we need our laundry to actually be clean. Clean clean!
How do you handle your BaaLLS?
Use your BaaLLS well:
- Simply toss all 4 BaaLLS in your dryer with wet laundry and start tumbling.
- The wool BaaLLS will beat the wrinkles out of drying clothes – don’t add anything else!
- Love ‘em and leave ‘em – keep the BaaLLS in your dryer in between your loads.
Caring for your BaaLLS couldn’t be easier!
You can bust these BaaLLS! They won’t crack or fall apart like other dryerballs and they certainly don’t need replacing like individual laundry sheets! These BaaLLS are made to last!
FYI. BaaLLS may pill (that’s natural, it happens to everyone) – just ignore, as it doesn’t affect their performance, but if you want, you can shave them with a sweater shaver as needed!